Low cost lean-to conservatory options
If you are thinking about building Lean-to Conservatories for your home, then a lean-to design is a good place to start. Lean-to have a reputation of being one of the most cost effective conservatories in the market.
Why are Lean-to the cheapest type of conservatory?
Lean-to Conservatories are the cheapest type of conservatory probably because they are very straightforward and simple in design. The shape is a basic square or rectangle and there in only one side to the roof.
This means the whole thing lends itself to easy manufacture & installation.
Not only that, but with the latest uPVC framed versions combined with a pre-fabricated steel base, you can build one form start to finish in just a few days.
What is the difference between orangeries and conservatories?
Lots of folks get a little muddled up, or just don’t know the difference between a conservatory and an orangery, and that can be forgiven and definitely understandable if you are not into home improvements.
The easiest way to tell the difference is by taking a good look at the type of roof on the extension, this should give you quite a few clues as to what you are looking at – Orangery or Conservatory.
- does it have a flat roof? – if so it could be an orangery.
- does it have a glass lantern in the centre of a flat roof? – if so it could be an orangery
- can you see the roof gutters? – if not it could be an orangery.
- is the roof all glass? – if so it could be a conservatory.
- does it have sloping roof? – if so it could be a conservatory.
You can find out a lot more by visiting this website: conservatorypro.co.uk/lean-to-conservatory-cost