There is one group of magnets we have not discussed and it is very important to discuss and that is using magnets in water. Let me first explain how tap water comes to be. All water coming out of our taps has a source from a river or a reservoir whether man made or natural. All water that comes from a natural source has at some point in the river, stream or spring if you are using spring water, has actually come into contact with the earth and the earth’s core at some point and whether you know this or not, it is important to know that the earth is actually a large magnet .Gravity is magnetism so we are standing here or sitting here and not flying about in the air because of gravity because of the magnetic field that is surrounding this earth.
The earth’s core is magnetic and holds a magnetic charge. When the water is grounded into the earth it actually takes up the magnetic charge from the earth’s core similarly in reservoir’s it has the same effect and it is magnetic so if you drank water straight from a river, it might be very dirty and it might be full of pollutants but it would actually be magnetised, such is the same with water if you were to drink it from a spring, if you went to Buxton spring or Malvern spring and drank the water straight from the spring itself, that water is magnetised. When you buy bottled water on the shelves it is no longer magnetised. When the water is taken away from the source and has been away for three days it loses its magnetic charge similarly when water goes through to the water treatment plants for processing it is 'chemicalised', it is boiled, heated and treated and is stripped of its essential minerals and magnetic content so when the water comes out of your tap it is no longer magnetised.
Obviously Mother Nature intended us to drink magnetised water because there is a wealth of benefits from drinking magnetised water. When we drink water that is magnetised and is very easy to magnetise water once it has come from the tap it is very easy to re-magnetise it you simply place magnets of a sufficient type and strength in the water and these tend to be Neodymium magnets and they have to be coated in rhodium type substance to actually stop them from rusting. You place the magnets in water the easiest way is to use what is called a water wand or a coaster which is placed into the water or you place the water on a coaster. The difference between using a wand to a coaster is, when you place the wand into the water the magnetism is taken quicker because the wand is placed directly into the water.
If you place your glass or cup or your bowl or jug of water on to a magnetic coaster it takes a lot longer for the magnetism to go through because it has to penetrate through the vessel’s layer whether it be glass or plastic to actually get the magnetism into the water so you would need a stronger magnet to actually do the job so it is better to use a wand that actually is immersed into the water. Generally in a glass of water you would immerse the wand for 15 minutes or in a large volume of up to 2 litres would take one hour. So once you have placed the wand in the water for 15 minutes or one hour the water will then take up the magnetic charge and it would then be magnetised.
You should not have to worry about leaving magnets in the water too long because the water is like a sponge it will only take up as much magnetism as is needed and then it will stop absorbing it so if you left your magnet in the water overnight it is not going to have any detrimental effect if you use a jug which you constantly top up from the tap such as a filter jug or a normal water jug or one you boil water in, you can leave the wand in there permanently if you wish and just keep topping up. Just always make sure the wand has been in there for at least an hour before you drink the water.<< Previous Page-----Next Page >>
magnet therapy is a natural alternative pain relief treatment for fibromyalgia, gout, arthritis, sciatica and many other chronic painful conditions.