Q: hi everyone
(anyone of you may answer, as I don't really know who to
ask), I received as a present a magnetic bracelet - one of those
which is a magnet all
through out, i.e, each piece is a magnet. (there are 55 pieces of
cylindrical-shaped magnet on this
I'm 39, and although I don't exercise, I'm slim and weighs
just over 8 stone,
which is normal for a 5' 3.75" woman, and don't feel anything wrong with
myself. I feel healthy
enough. should I wear the bracelet? or should I just give it to my mum,
Al Merginio-Murgatroyd (12.09.05)
Thank you for your email.
Magnets can also be used just to give a general sense of well being so they will
not harm you if there is nothing wrong with you and wearing may help to maintain
healthy blood pressure and circulation.
If you wanted to give it to your mother then that is up to you, If she is
suffering with a condition in her hand or wrist then she might benefit from this
bracelet. If her condition affects other areas like the back or knees for
example then the bracelet wouldn't help her anyway as it is too far away from
the affected area to have any benefit.